Finally finished

impalanut62

Supporting Member 1
After 3 1/2 years and a whole lot of labor and money here's one less for the crusher!
:cheers

Impala1.jpg

Impala.jpg

Whaddyathink?

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
John, I think, A job well done. Beautiful car...... My favorite color. Worth all the money and time. How many miles have you put on her since finishing?? :beerbang :beerbang

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
You have just single handedly improved your neighborhood 100%. Beautiful work, you can park in my garage anytime! :clap

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
That's FIRST CLASS John!! :clap :clap I have to agree with Ronnie, my favorite color as well!

Didn't I pick up some inner fenders from you about a year ago?

bobs409

Administrator
Beautiful! :bow :clap Remember the days when you actually saw these beauties parked on every street? Now, look at the modern junk in the background of the first pic. :evil What has this world come to? :dunno

doc396

Well Known Member
thats looks really sharp :clap i can see a look of work went into it. have you got anymore pics, engine, interior, etc... :cheers doc

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Outstanding :bow :bow
like Ronnie said great color I would be pleased to have it park next or in FRONT of the 61
now go out and enjoy every ride you can and as often as possable
:cheers
Roger

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hey John

My brother Jake's 62 was this colour. Your restoration is very nice indeed. I see a tach through the back window...what's in the engine bay?

P.S. Rear licence plate..... CLWDIA ..I guess = (Claudia)?

P.P.S. I see you're a fan of whitewalls too! :cool: Check my avatar.

Ron

impalanut62

Supporting Member 1
I will post interior pics as soon as I can. The car is stored in a different place from where I live. Yes,Her name is Claudia named after the sweet little Vampire in interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice. She's sweet but she sucked all the money out of my veins.:)