Finally gettin roun tuit - Carb-to-carb 09 4 sale

Been monitoring for awhile & finally joined up. My story in a nut shell. Been racing 59's w/ 409 since mid-70's...Race alot w/ the Cheeseheads otta Lancaster, Wisc. I told Charlie he better enjoy his world series win cuz I'm moving up to NSS next year. I will be putting my 09 on "for sale" thread as soon as I get time.. I'm listing it here first. If interested, drop me an email @ dje59@mchsi.com. Also need to get a picture for this, but 1st gotta figure out how to do it.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Hi Dennis. I can't believe you let the Old Charlie out do you.:dance Are you selling the 59 or just the motor? Did you guys get the rear end under it??

Hi Dennis. I can't believe you let the Old Charlie out do you.:dance Are you selling the 59 or just the motor? Did you guys get the rear end under it??

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Yea, I made 1 pass B4 series. Determined I needed to go w/ manual valve body & taller tires. Still haven't been back...hopefully next Fri. nite. Sportsman was rained out @ series & running 10/ 6...hopefully w/me.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Dennis:

Glad to learn a bit more of history is joining up with us! Welcome aboard!

Charlie, this is Tom from Columbia, MO. We've spoken on the phone a few times, I first met you and your son in St. Louis at the drags a couple years back.

Cheers!
TomK