First meeting

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Kinda corny, but just today I "introduced" my new project (1962 Impala convertible) to a previous project (1963 Corvette coupe) so they can get used to one another :) :
ComeTogether1.jpg
and another:
ComeTogether2.jpg
and finally:
ComeTogether3.jpg

I hope that by being adjacent the older one might get a little "shine" off the restored one :) :) :).

Cheers!
TomK

bobs409

Administrator
I sure hope they get a long! :D You could never tell it was 2015 by these pics! Looks like the 70's. :cool:

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Slow times for sure! One more week until the end of the semester and Finals begin, then things heat up for a full week.

It's been sunny and warm all this week, so I extracted the SWC from storage and brought her home to be detailed.

I'm lucky to be able to work at home quite a bit so I have ready access in the driveway to go out and play in between other tasks. I'm more productive moving back and forth on various projects all day long. Moving away from the white collar stuff and looking to take on more construction and car projects :).

Cheers!
TomK

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Slow times for sure! One more week until the end of the semester and Finals begin, then things heat up for a full week.

It's been sunny and warm all this week, so I extracted the SWC from storage and brought her home to be detailed.

I'm lucky to be able to work at home quite a bit so I have ready access in the driveway to go out and play in between other tasks. I'm more productive moving back and forth on various projects all day long. Moving away from the white collar stuff and looking to take on more construction and car projects :).

Cheers!
TomK

Always better to do fun things, that's for sure.

Agent Blue

Well Known Member
Maybe I am wrong but , ...... I thought split windows came in pairs ? My two did. Also to be in the same class the steel body representative should be a 63 two door post.
Cars look great. Full size converts are awesome. I am just behind the times a bit. Call me a " coupe'r ".