FLA. Club members?

Bam59

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ray,,,the truck is 101 miles south of me...i can run down sat.10-27-07
after 12 p.m this is about 2 hrs. down so i can be there about 2-2:30 if you can get address. you will have to tell me what to look for and what pic's you need. mike
p.s the truck is about 65-75 miles south of the bradenton drag strip

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Ray,,,the truck is 101 miles south of me...i can run down sat.10-27-07
after 12 p.m this is about 2 hrs. down so i can be there about 2-2:30 if you can get address. you will have to tell me what to look for and what pic's you need. mike
p.s the truck is about 65-75 miles south of the bradenton drag strip

Thanks for the offer Mike. The guy hasn't Emailed me back yet with the address where the truck is located. As soon as I hear from him I will let you know. I just need someone to look at the truck up close. You know how good pictures make a car or truck look, then when you see it in person you are disappointed! Looking for stone chips, flaws in the interior maybe the park brake doesn't work. Just the overall condition of the truck. With only 18000 miles it should look like new. If they want top dollar for this truck it should be in top shape!

Regards, Ray.

Bam59

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
ray,,,i'll check back about noon to see what you have. if he has not got back with you i'll go about my day.:scratch i have to work sunday:cuss
mike

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray you wouldn't consider keeping the truck.... say over the winter and flipping it for a oh.... $100 to a member at a meet we all attend next year or I could drive to Ohio if I had to:D :D
Robert