Floyd Garrett's Best Musclecars

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Check out the Oct edition of Muscle Car Enthusiast, an 8 page interview with Floyd Garrett discussing his Z-11s, 409s, ZL1s and LS6. Larry

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
AZ 409,
Thanks for posting this, I don't subscribe to that magazine but went out and bought a copy. That red L72 '66 that's pictured on page 20 spent about 10 years in my garage back in the ninties.

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
WOW, it's a small world. I stop by his place everytime I go through the Smokies. Always has something new and interesting. The 62 Corvette that's seen in the background belongs to an old schoolmate of mine. The car has ZERO miles. Larry

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Larry,
I think I remember you saying that you planned to attend the Charlotte Autofair......I plan to have my '63 409 car in the AACA show that is held on the grass between the front straightaway and pit road. Stop by if you have time.

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'll do that....see you sometime next Saturday. I'll be the old man with white hair, beard and looking lost. Larry

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Thanx for the link..............:beerbang
Great pics and what a show..........this one is on the list for next year:cool:

:cheers
bj

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
York US 30

Maybe we should be looking at another 348-409 Convention at
York next year..............:scratch

Imagine being there with all those race cars and drivers from the past
as well as a large contingent from our club...............:eek:

somthing to think about............:beerbang

bj

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Maybe we should be looking at another 348-409 Convention at
York next year..............:scratch

Imagine being there with all those race cars and drivers from the past
as well as a large contingent from our club...............:eek:

somthing to think about............:beerbang

bj

cool........thats only about 30 miles from home for me. then the following day most of the legends and there cars will be at Beaver Springs Dragway and run them. we could make a strong showing there in front of people who would appreciate it.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
cool........thats only about 30 miles from home for me. then the following day most of the legends and there cars will be at Beaver Springs Dragway and run them. we could make a strong showing there in front of people who would appreciate it.

Heh Heh!! I am close also and would like the short 2hour drive
Robert

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm hoping to make it to Beaver Springs for that "York US-30 Reunion" next year. It looks like a really good event.:beerbang