Floyd Garrett's Z-11

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Came across this article in an old Super Chevy magazine. Does anyone know what happened to Floyd's 1963 Z-11 ?:dunno:scratch NOBODY ??????

:crazy:cheers

Attachments

• PictureKodak easy share photos 718.jpg
    PictureKodak easy share photos 718.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 42
  • PictureKodak easy share photos 719.jpg
    PictureKodak easy share photos 719.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 39
  • PictureKodak easy share photos 720.jpg
    PictureKodak easy share photos 720.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 38
  • PictureKodak easy share photos 721.jpg
    PictureKodak easy share photos 721.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 34

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
ThatMaroon Z-11 car ended up being the Late Great Chevy Contest Give-Awayback in the Nineties and I'm not sure what happened to it after that. It was raced out of New York state when new by Billy Lagana and was named Locomotion.

482STROKER

Well Known Member
I know I have that issue in a box out in the garage with about 300 other issues of just about everything from the 70's and up, I even have some of my dads car mags that go back to late 1951, its cool just to sit and go through that stuff, and if I remember rite the car that Mr Garret bought had a god awful custom paint job on it that looked like shat, Steve

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks guys. I will have to stoke the Z-11 fire under Floyd's butt when my wife and I visit his museum in April,after we get done spoiling the grand kids in Tallahassee . We will be visiting friends in Crossville Tennessee. I would like to know his story about the car also.:dunno

:crazy:cheers