Food Shortages??

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I fact checked several of these...all true. No sxit.

I can’t wait to hear people explain to me how this is all a coincidence and not at all connected ….

Biden says to expect real food shortages due to Ukraine war. Really????

……
Feb 5th: Wisconsin River Meats processing facility destroyed by fire in Mauston, Wisconsin.
Feb 15th: Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
Feb 22nd: Shearer's Foods Food processing plant explodes in Hermiston, Oregon.
Feb 22nd: Fire destroys Deli Star Meat Plant in Fayetteville, Illinois.
March 17th: Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas.
March 19th: Walmart Food Distribution center catches fire in Plainfield, Indiana.
March 24th: Major Fire at McCrum Potato Plant in Belfast, Maine.
March 29th: Maricopa Food Pantry burns down 50,000 pounds of Food destroyed in Maricopa, Arizona.
March 31st: Rio Fresh Onion factory damaged by fire in San Juan, Texas.
April 13th: Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire.
April 14th: Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
April 19th: Azure Standard nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
April 21st : plane crashes into and destroys General Mills Factory near Atlanta, Georgia.

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I am a little bit familiar with the March 29th Maricopa fire listed above. It was 6 semi refigerator trailers with food for the needy located next to a church. Below are some quotes about the fire.

"He said the trailers were all loaded with diesel fuel, causing the blaze to grow out of control. It wasn’t long before the fire spread to five other trailers filled with food, one of which was a refrigerated unit filled with meat.
"The fire marshal said he thought it was maybe rats or something chewing on wires that caused a spark," Shoaf said.

According to Shoaf, the fire destroyed roughly 15,000 pounds of meat and 40,000 pounds of canned food and other commodities. The devastating loss disrupted the non-profit’s ability to feed the 1,200 families it serves on a weekly basis.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Let’s not forget about the agricultural land in the United States owned by China

I think anything owned by the Chinks should be seized because of all they've been doing in the world and what they've cost our Country because of Covid, and I didn't see Smithfield meat plants on that list which is owned by them

Mark!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I think anything owned by the Chinks should be seized because of all they've been doing in the world and what they've cost our Country because of Covid, and I didn't see Smithfield meat plants on that list which is owned by them

Mark!
Amazingly enough, Smithfield had no problems, even though they are a large producer.....WTF Those folks are very safety conscious.

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
I work for Smithfield. They were as good as anyone could ask. They werent crappy about any of it. They did what they were required to do and went above and beyond to try to make the situation tolerable for everyone without being Covid Sheriff.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I work for Smithfield. They were as good as anyone could ask. They werent crappy about any of it. They did what they were required to do and went above and beyond to try to make the situation tolerable for everyone without being Covid Sheriff.

Are you saying Wristpin that your freezer is stocked with all the prime cuts, and you know your way around a butcher's block?:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I for one would like to know what he wants with farm land!?!

He's doing the same thing as Blackrock, the Chinks, Saudis and any other slime ball, they buy it for Control! Blackrock is buying real estate, and housing at any price because the taxpayers help them do this, and that's the reason they buy it at any price!! And when the day of the Piper comes you need a place to stay they have one to rent you, AT ANY PRICE!!!!!!! As the farms fold for whatever reasons these Diks will be standing there with their checkbooks buying for pennies on the dollar, then if you have something you want to grow they have some land they'll rent you, it's all about control!!

Mark

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Yesterday I read over 100 processing plants have burned this year, 2000 cattle die mysteriously along with hundreds of sheep being found dead now. Wait until they get caught and spill the beans on this deal. I have been stocking up on Costco canned chicken and tuna, you can bet something hanous is going to happen soon just before the election. That's one right out of the DemonRAT playbook.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yesterday I read over 100 processing plants have burned this year, 2000 cattle die mysteriously along with hundreds of sheep being found dead now. Wait until they get caught and spill the beans on this deal. I have been stocking up on Costco canned chicken and tuna, you can bet something hanous is going to happen soon just before the election. That's one right out of the DemonRAT playbook.

This sure is some Fk Tupped times we live in thanks to the Rats with their toxic rhetoric! It stirs up all these crazy tards that just want to go and shoot people!

Mark