Foriegn project

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
OK Tommy, after all the bashing and name calling I would like to know more about it, "Any History" I think its cool!! Barry

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:hideI've always Loved, 57 Fords. The Frenched Headlights, and that Moulding, down the side.:love:clap Nice car, Tommy.:appl

wristpin

Well Known Member
Tommy, i hope they are keeping the tires fresh and both the fuel tank and beer cooler topped off. It's the least they can do for your sacrifice. You are Truely are Saint

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I like those 57,58 too Back when I was in high school a guy had a black 58 ford retractable hardtop I though that was a beautiful car.

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Ford out sold Chevrolet in both model year and calendar year in 57.

Just for a bit of trivia, the 57 and 58 Fords were never manufactured or sold in Aus, NZ got them but we didn't, we re-badged 55 & 56 Ford Customlines, no 2 doors or wagons, just a 4 door sedan and a ute.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
OK Tommy, after all the bashing and name calling I would like to know more about it, "Any History" I think its cool!! Barry
Really isn't much of a story Barry, it belonged to a friend that showed the car in AACA, it was restored by a guy named Donald Allen in Ga. It was originally a 312 single 4 barrel, 3 on the tree. The entire time that friend showed the car I tried to get him to put a 2x4 set up on the car and he wouldn't do it. Last spring he was dionosed with cancer and passed with in weeks so his son called and said his dad wanted me to have first refusal on the car. I couldn't turn in down so I imendilely set about to locate the 2x4 setup for the car and also petitioned AACA to allow the car to be shown in their hi performance class. They approved this and so the first show will be at the Charlotte Auto Fair in April. That's my story and I'm sticking to it !