Website update! Forum upgrade tomorrow morning 3/22

bobs409

Administrator
It's been long overdue so tomorrow morning when there aren't too many on the forum, I will upgrade to the latest version. We've been having a few members not able to log in when they request a new password so I'm hoping that will be fixed.

I don't know if there are any new features but there probably are in all this time. I'll announce any that I find.

:)

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
For some reason, this past week, Mozilla keeps telling me, this sight is Unsafe, when I log In.:dunno They keep prompting me, to change my Password. I WILL NOT.:bat

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
.....hope that fixes my email problem....:pray...haven't recv'd an email notification in over ten days......:read

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Bob......I am not in favor of the posts at the bottom on the Interact page. Appears that PM's from member to member are being posted publicly. Am I right?

bobs409

Administrator
Bob......I am not in favor of the posts at the bottom on the Interact page. Appears that PM's from member to member are being posted publicly. Am I right?

I believe those are "profile posts" and not conversations which are private. I'll see if I can turn that off, I see no need for it myself.

BTW, even without that showing on the main page, anyone can click a members profile and read those messages so keep any top secrets off there. ;)

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
quote-change-is-inevitable-except-from-a-vending-machine-robert-c-gallagher-292773.jpg