Fuel Stabilizer Comparison Study...good info.

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
This also applies to your car.......
smile.gif

Can Fuel Stabilizer Kill Your Motorcycle? Comparison Test

We find answers to all of your fuel stabilizer questions, so sit back, relax and soak it in. [Links below] FUEL ADDITIVES TESTED: K100 : https://frt9.co/8e16...
youtu.be

QB62

Supporting Member 3
I have been using K 100 for the past three years and have been quite happy with it. I use it regularly at each fill (with non-ethanol gas) as well as for (heated) winter storage.

drc409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Non-ethanol gas is readily available by me so it’s the only fuel I run in my ‘63 (93 octane), as well as, mowers (87 octane). I do drain the mowers but I’m able to able to drive my 63 all 12 months (although not too often in Jan and Feb:().

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The Lucas Fuel Treatment was no match for the brutal 15% ethanol fuels they serve us here in Saint Louis.89228C8A-38DF-4F14-BFA2-90129122502D.jpeg

Last edited:

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Here is another opinion on the subject. Several years ago when Sta-Bil brought out their 360 product I was at an event where they brought their tractor trailer display. I was asking specifically about small engines and was advised if one wasn’t running right or not at all to dump all old gas and mix up fresh ethanol free if available and mix at least 3X the recommended for storage. Let it sit and come back to the engine the next day and then come back the day after until it runs right then leave the high mix in the engine. It has been many years since I’ve had a carburetor apart! 360 has the good cleaning agent in it rather than the longer term red sta-bil designed for 24 months. I did ask the dumb question of how will I know if my mix is too strong and I remember the gentleman telling me you will know! I’ve never figured that out yet. Oh he told me once you break the seal on 360 it remains good only for a year I think.
I’ve done engines that won’t start with that process and eventually they run like new.
Robert