Fuzz1957 newcomer of the day

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Been looking at this site for quite a while. Joined up a couple days ago. See there’re quite a few members from Iowa. Add me to the list. Favorite (first car) is a 1964 Impala 2DHT. Currently don’t have one, but have had a few in days gone by. Have a 1957 Chevy Bel Aire 2DHT, 327, muncie, posi, pwr windows, pwr brakes, tilt wheel (59 steering wheel), cragars, Carsinc interior and Viper red in color. Put it together myself from a shell when the body work was complete. First time I’ve ever tried something like that. A real learning experience. Came across this 57 the same time I went to look at a 64 Impala convertible. Bought both, but one had to go as time went by. Retired now and always enjoyed messing with cars, especially chevys. Have accumulated some parts through the years and want to downscale somewhat as I’ll never use them and someone else probably can. Really enjoy reading threads to learn from the real experts and hopefully increase my knowledge. Probably won’t post alot for this reason.

Fuzz

smittys09

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome FUZZ , It is definately a great site and you can get answers to just about any question here !!!!!! smiyyys09

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
welcome from another Iowa guy.
I think we have talked or e-mailed in the past
Paul

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Welcome Fuzz.:clap You won't be disappointed, joining. 57 's and 64's, are Awesome years.:winner

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome Fuzz also!!!!! Great looking car!!!! We have members who can walk you thru a 409 transplant!!!!!!