Fyi

409 Chevy Performance

Well Known Member
Just to let everyone know that I will not have to retire. My shoulder operation turned out better than expected. We will be expanding our machine shop service and engine building shop and our parts dept. We will also be returning to Drag racing in 2006 and will be running 409 drag motors only. I just in the past month purchased from Jim Sellers Jr, The 1962 Belair bubbletop AKA The Prehistoric Rat and will be running a 512 ci, 409 Stroker motor, in it for the 2006 season. 409 Chevy Performance is open 7 days a week, thanks Jack Gibbs

bignbad60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Great news Jack, still looking forward to getting over to your shop and check things out, Thanks again for all the past advise
Tim

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm glad to hear the operation went well.:cheers

Prehistoric Rat!!!:beerbang 512 cubic inches!!!:beerbang

We need another convention!!!:beerbang

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Great news!

Jack:

Glad to hear that you are on the mend and have big plans for both expansion and for the upcoming season :).

Cheers!
TomK
Columbia, Missouri

Good to hear, Jack ( and I have first "arm" experience with shoulder surgery ).

Perhaps you would consider building a "Stocker":deal

I would deem it a privilage to be beat by an experienced 409 guy:bow ;)

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Good News

Jack,

That's great news... Look forward to working with you again soon... Maybe I'll load the motor in the pickup and come visit you, so you can help put it back to gether !!!:cheers

Next time I go to Thunderhill to race vintage motorcycles, I'll make it a point to come in and say hello.

Glad to hear you are recoveriing nicely.