Gavin from Australia

classic62

Hello people,Gavin here from Brisbane Queensland Australia.proud owner of 2 62 SS golden anniversary coupes and a 52 chev coupe utility,not a pick up,,this body style was not offered in the U.S,,,u could say a 52 el camino.i was looking into importing it to the states for sale as it is a very rare car over there and here as well.look forward to meeting new people and sharing some pics and views with everyone..have a good day.

classic62

hey bud,gavin here..still gettin used to how this site works...beers aint helpin either..hehe..where and how do i post pics for all to see? sorry for being a dumbas...bear with me please...talk to ya soon...gav..

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Hi Gavin,
Yeah...brew will do that to you! :roll

On the blue bar at the top of this page you will see a link titled "Photo albums". it will take you to the photo area where you can register and post pictures.

Or

In your user profile you can create albums. In fact under the statistics tab is an album you have already created. It’s called “its gold alriite!!”. Just go into that and at the bottom left side of that page is a clickable link that says “upload pictures”.

:cheers