geezzz...............

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:D I am not one to pick on Phil too much cause you guys dive him plenty. But something feels different this time ( could it be He and Dick are doing something really good or should I get my vibe re-calibrated?

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Aw come on Butch. We're just out here looking to help those in need. Just this morning we found this treasure for Cecil.

0f5b1065.jpg

Ok, that's our good deed for today............

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Check out that reflection in the radio...That mustach goes right with that 348 radio numbers pretty good.Now who would ever guess that these two are looking for 348 and 409 parts.......:think:rub:cussLookout Texas..:bat

Clyde Waldo

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I Googled 90.5 FM Radio texas - a station of that frequency is out of Austin, Texas.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Aw come on Butch. We're just out here looking to help those in need. Just this morning we found this treasure for Cecil.

0f5b1065.jpg

Ok, that's our good deed for today............
Now who the hell would park a Martin 404 in their back yard?
Say........that looks a lot like Ronnie's pasture.

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
No wonder they didn't need the Dually. They are going to air mail the 409's out of Texas.

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I'm just amazed the ol boy was talked out of his entire W-Motor collection. Must have let Dick do all talking.

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
:D :hide

It's always nice to meet guys that have helped you out. I had the privilege of talking 409s and Impalas with Phil and Dick in my garage for over an hour. Felt like i've known them forever and really made my day. I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture of you two in front of my heap! And thank you Ronnie for the posi!

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I tried to talk Phil out of throwing things out the window. This is the scene as we left Waco today. :doh Phil said something about Branch Dividians. :dunno

IMG_2553.JPG

Did that in Vietnam, but never burned down the OUT HOUSE, only what was under the seat.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We have a 1985 Chevy fire truck (volunteer firefighter), 4WD dually C30, 454 4 speed, it will cruise all day at 80 MPH, I'm sure it would do 115. It has bias ply tires, original rubber, with 4400KM on the truck, but you can see the gas gauge moving. Some of the young people can't drive a standard.:dance

Don

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Phil and Dick droped in yesterday afternoon for about an hour. It was good to see Dick again, Oh and you too Phil.:D They should be about to cross the Texas border by now with the goodies Phil has in the back of his dually. Stay safe Guys!:dance

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Phil dropped me off at the airport a while ago. I had time to take about an 8 lb. dump. :D I've been holding it in so I could be as full of it as Phil. :hide Feels great to lighten the load!!!