Girlfriend gave away his car!

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
This poor guy came home only to find out his girlfriend gave his car away. Yea I could not handle that well..

67-Impala.jpg

The story is here:
https://dat72impala.com/index.php/2020/05/31/man-sues-ex-girlfriend-over-his-67-impala/

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
A friend who has a lot of cars, a little over a hundred, he lost exact count he does have decent stuff not rusty stuff, was engaged to be married. The fiancee told him he had to start getting rid of cars when they get married. He booted her to the curb in a heartbeat, true story.

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don't know if it was a four door. The story says it was apart for restoration. May just be a photo pulled off Google for the story.
I dated a girl a few times then she suggested I sell my cars and use the money to buy a new house in town. I told her I didn't want to do that. Then it was her or the cars. Then she said anyone that married her would have to listen to her and do what she said. I dropped her off at the curb in front of her place and never looked back.
Edit: I looked at the story again and I does say 4 door. I have run into too many women that are looking for a meal ticket.

Last edited:

62convert

Wife’s grandfather gave me his all there 2dr 1950 Buick Roadmaster. Was in the military at the time and couldn’t afford to drag it home, so we left it at their farmstead, where it was. Wife’s aunt and uncle lived there and knew that he’d given it to me. Uncle was drunk, some guy stopped and offered him $200, and he sold it. :wtfHaven’t talked to the uncle since.