Go Oregon Ducks

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I guess maybe you were wrong again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is

View attachment 31538

Amazing turn of events. Even though meyer tried to give it back to the Tide with that long pass with 2 mins to go, dumb move.

I'm not sure what changed in the 2nd half, Buckeyes looked way over their heads in the first half, I guess they needed to collect themselves
Keep in mind I am glad Alabama did not win.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
As a long suffering Ducks fan and having finally recovered from our loss to Auburn in the BCS championship I hope Mariota and the boys can pull this one off! Between my Vikings and Ducks I seem to have been cursed since the seventies. You would almost think God thought I was a Ford man.......:rub

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Early on it was a good game,and even better when the Ducks got plucked!!!!!!!!!!Good Job Ohio State.:appl:appl

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It's a sad, sad day today.:bawl My Ducks got throttled in every facet of the game, we showed a few flashes of the team I watched all season but for the most part I thought they looked a bit confused. Plays were slower, nobody could tackle, passes were dropped and Mariota was un-Mariota like with some of his passes. But, hats off to Ohio, they went through a lot this season and were down to their third string quarterback and still played very well. I guess their performance last night should quiet some of the griping about how TCU or Baylor should have been #4.