GO VIKINGS

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
All I could think was..........WTF..........but the clock ran out.......WHEW..........NDCMV......
Say it Jeff......NORTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS MINNESOTA VIKINGS
thumb-1.jpeg
:goodpost

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Our celebration, will be short lived.:doh Vikings still lack, a decent pass defense. Seahawks will pick them apart, again.:bat:cry1 Plus, they are playing at home.:doh They always, play like crap, at home.:bang

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Our celebit'll on, will be short lived.:doh Vikings still lack, a decent pass defense. Seahawks will pick them apart, again.:bat:cry1 Plus, they are playing at home.:doh They always, play like crap, at home.:bang

I don't expect a win Skip.......however I do believe it'll be a much different game than week 13.....GO VIKES

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
My Chiefs started 1-5 and ended up 11-5!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think any sane person would have bet on that after 6 games!! Sure was hoping for a Denver loss so we could have won the division and had a bye week.
Look at it this way............the Royals started their run to the world series in Houston........hope the Chiefs can repeat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Chiefs Vikings rematch in the SB???
I know the Seahawks are playing really tough right now but I think we will see a different game than we saw last time. Packers blew us out at home too remember????

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Well I'm happy that they gave Seattle the game that they played.......proud of them......... Took them to the end.......... They should have won. But they didn't.........Go VIKES!!!!!

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Well Keith, did you think, it would end up, any other way?:doh:dunno2Tomorrows newspaper headlines should read "Freezing Temps, in Minnesota yesterday, but not cold enough, to keep Murphy away.":mad:bang:bat

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
My Chiefs started 1-5 and ended up 11-5!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think any sane person would have bet on that after 6 games!! Sure was hoping for a Denver loss so we could have won the division and had a bye week.
Look at it this way............the Royals started their run to the world series in Houston........hope the Chiefs can repeat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
........I'm still mad at KC for ousting the Jays....:cry....just wait till next year.......I mean this year.........:crazy

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well I'm happy that they gave Seattle the game that they played.......proud of them......... Took them to the end.......... They should have won. But they didn't.........Go VIKES!!!!!

They played a pretty good other than AP's fumble and letting Wilson recover from that bad snap to throw to a wide open receiver. Shouldn't have come down to the field goal but missing a 27 yarder??? Really??? Even with the laces out he should have been able to make that, he hit one from 47 with the laces out! But, I guess our luck in big games is consistent. Always bad...

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I remember, that game, and the other 3.:dohNothing, that Minnesota does surprises me.:dunnoThere is Always something.:bang For some reason, they have Bad Karma. :thinkLike poor Buffalo, you would think they could win at least ONE Super Bowl game.:dunno2Both teams, had 4 try's, and came up empty. One thing, I will say. The fans in Minnesota, are very patient, and forgiving.:clap Win or Lose, they stick with their teams.:hug It doesn't matter, if it's Baseball or Football. :bow

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
........I'm still mad at KC for ousting the Jays....:cry....just wait till next year.......I mean this year.........:crazy
Gee BJ.............you really hold a grudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ought to send you a Royals shirt and ball cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!