racergurl409

Well Known Member
dadandray.jpg

Dad(BarryTaylor) and Ray(RayMar58454) and that fine fine 409:D

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Ray musta got a BIG yard pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll

Hey Barry..............gotta quit wearing that t-shirt...............they ain't any left anymore!!!! I'm surprised the Smithsonian hasn't contacted you yet!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll Shows them 409 t-shirts are long lasting!!!!!!!!!!!

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray musta got a BIG yard pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll

Hey Barry..............gotta quit wearing that t-shirt...............they ain't any left anymore!!!! I'm surprised the Smithsonian hasn't contacted you yet!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll Shows them 409 t-shirts are long lasting!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Phil, I got the GPS co-ordinates in Texas that you requested. :cool:

:crazyRay

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks All

Had a great time hangin out over the weekend with Barry, Brittany, Ronnie, Brian(Chico). Thanks Barry for runnin me all over the place and your hospitallity, I owe ya. Nice stash there by the way.
Also thanks to Brian and Melisa for the Bed and breakfast, and all your coffee I drank.
Amazing the stuff Brian can do in the space he has.
Got to see Ron's Nova in person, and his Chevelle and El Camino.
Thanks to Mr. Russel for building that engine in Brians car. Got a ride around the block. That was a real treat. All I can say is Discount Tire will never be the same.
Also got to meet Skim at Pate, the guy can take a car from crusher and make it better than new. Unreal.

Thanks again guys

Ray