GOP Congressman pleads guilty

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Pleads guilty to lying to the F.B.I. . Now I can be a little thick at times but how is it this Congressman has to go to the slammer for lying but all those from the other side of the Swamp that have lied to the F.B.I. & Congress for the last 10 or so yrs. got a free pass...… this is total BS I think we might have lost our Country because O'Bummer's crew (traitor Hitlery) was responsible for some pretty nasty traitorous stuff. I guess it pays to know the right crooks and some that are still in Trumps Whitehouse staff!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ty-of-lying-to-fbi/ar-AAHX9QO?ocid=spartandhp

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If you study the law very closely, you will see in most laws, the sub paragraphs clearly state that the laws only apply to conservatives, republicans, and others that have a different point of view. And the application, and subsequent prosecution of individuals, is at the sole discretion of liberals and democrats.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
The Democratic Party, is an arm of Organized Crime.:doh:hide The only time, one of their people get convicted, is when they rat on each other. Been going on in Albany, for 90 years. Politicians in New York, are crooked as hell, and even though, some get convicted, the stupid A$$hole voters keep voting them in.:confused

bobs409

Administrator
Yes but one day it will go too far and I think that day is coming fast! Look at all the craziness that surfaced in the past few years! That nutjob aoc alone is bad enough! Talk of open borders???? If these people get in, this country is beyond F'd! Swirling the bowl, that's where we are...

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah Trump has pretty much pushed all the Dems. buttons and you're right Bob things are too crazy right now and if Trump makes and is elected to a second term the craziness is not going to stop. It would be nice if the Supreme Court could put a restraining order on the Dems and tell them to knock this stupid $hit off.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If Trump was reelected and the Repubeican's got back in control of the House and they retained the Senate I would like to dream about the Conservative's growing some nuts and then Trump make's his new slogan they'll be HELL to pay for you trying to Bytch slap me.:finger

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If the republicans got back the house and senate like they had before, nothing would be done just like before. The could have pulled all legislation for the affordable care act, but did they? nooooooo And that list could go on and on. They had control and did nothing.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
If the republicans got back the house and senate like they had before, nothing would be done just like before. The could have pulled all legislation for the affordable care act, but did they? nooooooo And that list could go on and on. They had control and did nothing.

Think back when they were running for the nomination of the republican party the Republican Party came right out and said Donald Trump would never win the nomination for the presidency of the United States nobody whether democrat or republican wanted trump because he wasn’t a polished turd he wasn’t a politician you know who he is and what he is by the things he says he wasn’t a lifelong politician who learns to lie through his teeth just to be purchased and bought by corporate entities

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Most of the GOP, still don't like President Trump, because he doesn't belong to their Club. :doh It's the Crooked Politician Club, from both sides of the aisle. :confused He's trying to drain the Swamp.:appl They Are the swamp. He's a threat to their very way of life. So far, he's dug up more dirt on them, than they wanted. They are Freaking Out.:scared2

bobs409

Administrator
Why doesn't he make the guilty pay then? Letting your enemies free to walk all over you isn't very smart. I think there must be something in that DC water. Maybe they have the toilets hooked up to the drinking water? :D

He needs to stop saying everything is "disgraceful" and start saying PROSECUTE!!!!!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Why doesn't he make the guilty pay then? Letting your enemies free to walk all over you isn't very smart. I think there must be something in that DC water. Maybe they have the toilets hooked up to the drinking water? :D

He needs to stop saying everything is "disgraceful" and start saying PROSECUTE!!!!!

Maybe he doesn’t wanna sound or act like the like a crazy left ........Doing nothing but wasting time taxpayers money and accomplishing nothing fruitful for the American people with their non-stop witchhunt of Trump

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I bet Trump wish's now he would have totally cleaned house when he stepped into the Whitehouse it would be a hell of a undertaking to do this but he has to many traitors from within.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
If they would go after the guilty ones it would have kept them busy defending (trying to) themselves instead of the constant attacks he's endured! I guess I'm just a dumb redneck, I simply don't understand why nobody does anything...