Got gas?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Impeach Biden and have to put up with K.Harris,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Impeachment means nothing if they don't have enough to actually remove them from office ( Clinton, Trump comes to mind ) However if we could get them out, why stop with one idiot, impeach them both. Someone once said that it's bad enough when the public believes in conspiracy theories. What's worse is when the public stops believing in facts. Can you imagine what our founding fathers would think of today's society?

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Been coming down little by little this was a couple of days ago, Eastern NC.

Attachments

• 1B300795-65F3-4B3D-B82C-2CB4C47B06EC.jpeg
    1B300795-65F3-4B3D-B82C-2CB4C47B06EC.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: 327

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Found 4.09 reg. and topped off my truck with 4.87 diesel about three miles from my house. Most places are still 4.95 to 5.09 and up for diesel.

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
I actually got some 93 octane Premium today for $5.09!!! I felt like I hit the lottery or something! (call that conditioning)

I don't understand how this one gas station chain has it at $5.09 when all the other stations around them are $5.39, $5.49 and higher! If they can sell for that price, they all should be able too! Some of these price differences between states doesn't pass the smell test either!