Got gas?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
For me it depends on if I pay cash at the cheaper places or go to Chevron. I paid $3.85 for regular at the cheap places. However driving down the highway and needing gas, I paid $4.36 at Chevron for regular. Either way, the prices have come down from the high, but don't let it fool you. This is temporary. The left's goal is to make gas more expensive than EV's. The left realized how bad they looked going into the midterms so they got it down. They are going to keep it about where it's at to fool people into voting for them in 24. They partially figured out that "its the economy stupid", however they have missed the "it's your f-upped American hating and killing policies stupid" part. So we will see how much of their policies they will abandon, then blame on the right as we get closer to 2024.

blkss64

Well Known Member
Well gas in Washington State is going up 50 cents a gallon on 1/1/2023, Inslee finally shoved through his Cap and Trade legislation. I am so sick of this administration. A new tax every year. There is a surplus of 3 billion dollars yet it’s never enough. The news media never reports on what is going on. Even the so called conservative media goes along with it. I am going to stop my rant now. Good God I need to leave this State.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well gas in Washington State is going up 50 cents a gallon on 1/1/2023, Inslee finally shoved through his Cap and Trade legislation. I am so sick of this administration. A new tax every year. There is a surplus of 3 billion dollars yet it’s never enough. The news media never reports on what is going on. Even the so called conservative media goes along with it. I am going to stop my rant now. Good God I need to leave this State.
A surplus :dunno, guess if you go strictly by the definition, ( Being more than or in excess of what is needed or required ) I guess the state can say they have a surplus if they limit it strictly based on a budget for something like the state operating expenses for 2022. I would pose the question of; how can you have a surplus if your carrying debt :scratch And if we decide it ok for them to use the term surplus, and it's the people's money, why is the money not returned, or better yet, used to pay down the debt of the state? I would say friggin leftist accounting, but the right does it too.

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Gone back up to $2.78 for reg. here in Hamilton, Tx.

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s

Reactions: 327