Got gas?

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Nobody battles out here. No gas in the 2s or 3s that I have seen

National Avg.CA Reg. Avg.CA Plus Avg.CA Prem. Avg.CA Diesel Avg.
$3.248
12/05/2023
$4.832
12/05/2023
$5.053
12/05/2023
$5.210
12/05/2023
$5.793
12/05/2023

Oh, they're not battling it out. Prices usually the same for gas. 5,500 population. A Casey's and Quick Star on the highway going thru town. Diesel .50 higher at Casey. At the other Casey 8 blocks away, .50 cheaper....wtf

Usually prices are better here than in the larger cities 30 miles n and s. Food cheaper too. Don't tell...Iowa sucks...don't come here.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
2.61 87 octane and 110 octane turbo blue is 9.99 a gallon. #2 off road diesel was 3.61 a gallon. They won't tell you this. But I was listening to fox business news. And they are producing more oil now than they have in four years. They're being hush about it so the liberal waco's don't come unglued. Trying to make joe's numbers better... Small "j" because he doesn't deserve capital "J"...

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They're being hush about it so the liberal waco's don't come unglued. Trying to make joe's numbers better... Small "j" because he doesn't deserve capital "J"...
Drop the price 40 cents a gallon and the people will be so happy that they will forget that they are still paying a dollar more than they should be. They do it around every election cycle. They try to get the economy looking better so people will vote for them because their policies cannot. This is the same old song and dance. And.... the people will fall for it like they have never seen it before. I wonder how many Biden voters we have on this board :scratch