Got Snow?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Were supposed to get up to about a foot of snow so I hooked up the plow yesterday, the way the way the weather has been about the only thing we needed was a boat. As I type this there's a couple of snowmobile going up the road which is rare because they're pretty much extinct around here anymore and quite a few ATV's on the road.

Mark

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
How much snow did you end up with Bob? We had about 8 when I went to bed last night. Woke up to pouring rain and still about 8" on the ground. Terrible snow blowing this crap. Now everything's freezing solid. It's 7° and dropping.

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Prediction for tonight is -10 with a high of 3 tomorrow here. We also got about a ft. of snow on the ground.
Correction; latest prediction says -9 tonight and a high tomorrow of +9 . Heat wave

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
How much snow did you end up with Bob? We had about 8 when I went to bed last night. Woke up to pouring rain and still about 8" on the ground. Terrible snow blowing this crap. Now everything's freezing solid. It's 7° and dropping.

I'd guess we only got about 4 inches? It was raining most of the night. You can't shovel this stuff! I just did the most needed areas with the Jeep and called it a day. :D

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We got about 4 inches of snow, now getting about 4 inches of rain, temp going to over 50.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Mesa, AZ
Change City
Today: Sunday, January 20th
Current Conditions

74°
Feels Like: 73°
Mostly cloudy
High:74°
Low:46°