Gotta love South Dakota

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Still about 20% of the corn left to harvest, I have over a million bushels on the ground waiting to be tarped and this is our weather today. FU$% me!
IMG_1132.JPG

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
It was rainy and in the 50's here yesterday (I was freezing, but feel like a wuss for complaining now!) Today it's sunny and dang near 80 degrees. :crazy Sounds great until I think about it'll be dark by the time I get home. Still better than that white junk above.

I'll be praying you get a break up there Jeff.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I hear ya Jeff, that sucks almost as bad as the 80 degrees we had in California today. :D I would be willing to trade you some illegals and some liberals for a few of those degrees if your interested.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Still about 20% of the corn left to harvest, I have over a million bushels on the ground waiting to be tarped and this is our weather today. FU$% me!
View attachment 40270
The joys of farming and facing adverse weather conditions when you least want it.
We are having a sh_it season so far with grass harvest as it's been cold a wet for some time and we should be in the heart of harvest now. Cold again the last couple of days with frosts predicted over night in some places.

Gav