Gotta problem.....sort of.....

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Most of my adult life...I have been allergic to animals. Couldn't curry comb Grandpa Reed's horse without jumping in the pond to clean up. Dogs and cats too. Had outside dogs as a kid.
So this princess showed up on back door about 4 weeks ago!!!! Checked with the neighbors and she is not theirs. So we are hooked now!!!! She is not ferrel, but doesn't really liked to be picked up. Acts like she is a mouser, that's why I want her around. Originally we thought she might be pregnant but not sure now. Probably take her to a vet next week to get checked out. Already called and the vet wants $70 for a pregnancy test!!!!! Free cats always cost $600-700!!!!!!
We let her in the house for about an hour at a time, about 3 times a day.Trying to see if I can build up my immunity!!!!
Can't come up with a name. My attack killer dog at the shop was Ball Joint!!! My favorite puppy of all time was Fog Horn!!!
Guess we will see how this l turns out!!!
20190130_202010.jpg20190215_210040.jpg20190214_100355.jpg20190122_175422.jpg

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Most of my adult life...I have been allergic to animals. Couldn't curry comb Grandpa Reed's horse without jumping in the pond to clean up. Dogs and cats too. Had outside dogs as a kid.
So this princess showed up on back door about 4 weeks ago!!!! Checked with the neighbors and she is not theirs. So we are hooked now!!!! She is not ferrel, but doesn't really liked to be picked up. Acts like she is a mouser, that's why I want her around. Originally we thought she might be pregnant but not sure now. Probably take her to a vet next week to get checked out. Already called and the vet wants $70 for a pregnancy test!!!!! Free cats always cost $600-700!!!!!!
We let her in the house for about an hour at a time, about 3 times a day.Trying to see if I can build up my immunity!!!!
Can't come up with a name. My attack killer dog at the shop was Ball Joint!!! My favorite puppy of all time was Fog Horn!!!
View attachment 68507View attachment 68508View attachment 68509View attachment 68510

So, you're saying you're allergic to pussy?

Junky

Well Known Member

A mouse trap works just as well, and you don't have to feed it, don't have to take it to the veterinarian, and when it has done its job, you can toss it out in the garbage, or put it away for the future needs. 2 nights ago, I saw a mouse run across the kitchen floor. Put out a mouse trap, and caught it last night.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thank you for the kind advice Junky.
I'm not concerned about mice inside the house!!! It's the Barn (shop) that I want to keep mice out of!!!!! We have 11 acres and are surrounded by hundreds of acres of farm land. Hoping to transfer Fluffy to permanent placement out there.