Great FREE Resource for Restoring your 1958-1964

What Chevy resource would you like to see next?

• Resource on how to maintain my car

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Southeast Chevy Parts

Hey guys,

Need help restoring your Chevy? We just put together a FREE eBook entitled "7 Major Mistakes When Buying Classic Chevy Parts (And How to Avoid Them)" You can get your copy by going to this page here.

Here are just a few comments that we've already received from readers:

"Valuable guide to a time and financially consuming hobby." - John Hrovat, 1957 Convertible​

And my favorite

"I wish there was a guide like this 20 years ago, I wouldn't have wasted time, money, and a second wife. It's a very straight forward guide to understanding what your end goal should be in your project car. To many of us go into these restorations with show car dreams, and dollar store pockets only to end up with a garage full of parts, and a shell of what use to be a car. I strongly recommend this guide for ANYONE who wants to under take a dream car." - Todd Sarto, 1963 Biscayne Wagon​

Please leave me any feedback about the ebook ... I plan on doing an updated version once I have received more responses and suggestions.

Enjoy,

James

PS. When you signup for the book you'll also get a FREE subscription to Chevy Journal, in which you'll get tech articles, expert interviews, and other free resources for helping you restore your Chevy. Click here to go there now.