Greatest baseball play in history

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I know we have probably seen this before but I love it every time I see it!

We need to remember, this was 1976. Anti-war, anti-USA sentiment was REAL strong in this country. Vietnam vets were being treated like traitors and not not the true heros they are! It took a lot of balls for Monday to do what he did! My is off to him! :clap

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Those two hippie scumbags are probably college professors or administrators today.
(Not intended to include present company like TomK who do the profession a service)

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Those two hippie scumbags are probably college professors or administrators today.
(Not intended to include present company like TomK who do the profession a service)

Probably cabinet members for Obama, nah they're even too dumb for that.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I had to laugh when Cecil posted: "Those two hippie scumbags are probably college professors or administrators today.
(Not intended to include present company like TomK who do the profession a service)"

Just to confirm, I wish I were playing Right Field and done what Rick Monday did :).

I suspect I am among the most conservative of my colleagues in the hallway. I generally keep that to myself in meetings and other correspondence with faculty.

Believe it or not, under the covers, many University administrators behave as if capitalistic. I know as I once was "one of them"...

Cheers!
TomK

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I had to laugh when Cecil posted: "Those two hippie scumbags are probably college professors or administrators today.
(Not intended to include present company like TomK who do the profession a service)"

Just to confirm, I wish I were playing Right Field and done what Rick Monday did :).

I suspect I am among the most conservative of my colleagues in the hallway. I generally keep that to myself in meetings and other correspondence with faculty.

Believe it or not, under the covers, many University administrators behave as if capitalistic. I know as I once was "one of them"...

Cheers!
TomK

Thank God for your change!!!!