Greetings and Thanks

gmjack

I appreciate the suggestions. I think I'm going to give it another try in locating this car again. Now with all the tools available to us compared to 2 decades ago it might make a difference. THANKS guys .

rsavage

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I never did see the Impala back on Craigslist but a guy told me about a '62 Bel Air post car for sale that has a '65 409. in it. I have never seen the car but I was told it was solid, white, and has a TH 400 in it. Owners name is Steve and he is from Rochester, NY. Phone number is five eight five 233 5543. I was told he's looking for around $30K. It is not my car and as I said, I know only as much about it as I posted.

Carl 1962

Well Known Member
Yeah My Dad saved them . There in my garage along with the 63 chrome air cleaner that he had on the car for a while. I have all the original dealer paperwork and window sticker. If I could only locate the car it would be the most documented one in the country. We contacted the New York DMV 20 years ago but there records didn't go back that far. I love talking about his car.

I've got a database of over 1,400 62's that I've collected info on over the past 12 years or so. This info has come from for sale ads and from people who wanted cowl or VIN tags decoded. Send me a photo of the window sticker and I'll check if I've recorded it. My email is csnelling@bigpond.com.au