Guess what this was

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Knickers are for people who drive on the wrong side of the road.

He was hunting coyote, we had a bounty, had 74 one year.

I told him not to paint the 57!!
View attachment 92318View attachment 92319
Yep, ya paint em , then scared to drive em . Ask me how I know!! Just the 63. Not so much my others , I just watch where I park those . Hate door dings!!

Last edited:

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Don, that is an awesome car. I’ll bet it kind of talks to you when you’re driving it. Looks like it’s got a cool history and a cool owner. I think his neighbor might be cool to but I’m not convinced yet? So he must have a salvage yard or a recycle yard? I just love those old cars like that that people just do what they need to to get them on the road and make them safe and drive the heck out of them. We’ve always got a bounty on coyote Here, I remember when you could get $15 each and if you skinned them you got 25 for the hide. Have you ever Skinned a coyote? The high doesn’t come off like a rabbit or a squirrel you have to cut every inch of it off of the Coyote! And they smell so bad, I’m surprised it didn’t stink you out of his car.:mad And yes I suppose sporting a pair of knickers would cause you to drive on the wrong side of the road.:appl:facepalm The torque thrust wheels fit it well!

alaska gasser

Well Known Member
Years ago when we lived in Arizona, I tried buying (multiple times) a 30’s four door sedan that a business had hauled in from the desert and parked up front. They always refused. It didn’t have a square inch that wasn’t ventilated by a bullet hole. I’ll bet it had 30,000 of them. My wife couldn’t figure out why I wanted it and just shook her head when I told her I wanted to make it barely street legal and drive the heck out of it. Being in Arizona I wasn’t worried about the extra air conditioning or rain. I knew it would be an eye catcher and conversion piece. This was long before I saw and heard of rat rods and I’ve always had rods that were different.