Good News! Happy vernal equinox (today)

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
I dont think Old Man Winter has gotten the memo yet. They're calling for 4-6 inches of snow for Arlington,Va. for Sunday.:bang:grumble

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
At least it rained yesterday, but sunny today and it feels like spring.

Don

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Had a thin layer of frost on the windshield this morning. Almost 10 a.m. now and it's 46*. Supposed to be a high of 73 today.

bobs409

Administrator
Goofy SOB's are talking teen's for the next 4 days................:happy:happy:dance:dance:cuss:cuss:bat:cry:bang
That's now, they'll change it again.

Our weather station gives a 7 day forecast that is laughable. They keep changing things so by the time those days actually come, it's a whole other story! And heaven help they actually called it right, then they pat themselves on the back about it.

It must be nice to have a job where if you do good or bad you still get paid. Oh wait, I didn't mean to get congress into this. :rolleyes :D

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
That's now, they'll change it again.

Our weather station gives a 7 day forecast that is laughable. They keep changing things so by the time those days actually come, it's a whole other story! And heaven help they actually called it right, then they pat themselves on the back about it.

It must be nice to have a job where if you do good or bad you still get paid. Oh wait, I didn't mean to get congress into this. :rolleyes :D

Like one of my mechanic friends says; If you can hit 3 out of 10 baseballs the team will pay you 5 million a year--------If I fix 3 out of ten cars, I'm FIRED!!!

Lonnie

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It was sunny and 52* here. Took the 35' out for a spin to the local Friday night meet and great...:drunk