Have done everything but a W engine

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi: My name is Ken, I have been doing this insane car thing since the 60s and would'nt have any other way. I have built race cars&show cars with just about every possiable engine/trans combination you could think of but I have never put a W engine together this will be my first. The 348 I am hoping to build is slated to go into a 1951 Chevy 2dr. coupe that was built before in the mid 70s as a 50s style custom. The car presently has a 69 chevelle drive train in it (396/400) with the original chassis (drum brakes). Fast but no stopping scary:nono1:. The plan is to upgrade the chassis with a 85 vette chassis with the 348/400 cradled into it's sub frame. The 396 will be saved for the 56 Nomad stalled next to the 51. The Nomad once had a 427/rock crusher in it in the very early 70s (11 sec. car). But that is a 68 vette engine so it's getting sold to help fund my insanity. I am currently cruising in a 69 camaro rag that is mostly stock. and I also have a 52 Chevy panel that I am planning to put the engine and trans from the vette in. So since I have like an unbelivable amount of work to do I am going say goodby for now, Get charged up like Mr. beerbang here:beerbang and see if I can get somthing done but I'll be back. Ken.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
welcome Ken, Quite a stable of cars. Wish you luck with the 348 project. Anything you need,,, just ask. Plenty of good people of this site.:)