Hayden Memorial Decals

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
Per the family, we will be donating the proceeds to Hayden's local Humane Society. Thanks to Phil Reed for getting this info for us:

HILL COUNTRY HUMANE SOCIETY
9150 RM 1431 WEST
BUCHANAN DAM, TX. 78609

Hayden always had a dog at his house. He would go to the Hill Country for his new puppy!!!! Lisa mentioned they would be most appreciate the donations.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
So how will these be applied say like a rear car side window???? Inside or outside???

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
Ok, so today the printer confirmed my order and started printing them. When I did the memorial decals in tribute to Allen a few years ago, I had a local shop do them. He is no longer there so I had to find a printer. They will be 5" wide by 3" high oval, printed on exterior grade vinyl with a UV protective coating over the printing. They are designed to be applied to the outside of a window etc. The vinyl and printing is designed to withstand weather for 5 years. I ordered a bunch to get the cost down. I suggest a donation of $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00, but donate as you wish, we will send all the proceeds to the Humane Society. I should have them next week I hope (depending on the holiday), and we will start mailing them as we receive the donations.

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
I received the decals this week. They are a decent quality vinyl. I will mail them to anyone interested in have some as I receive the donations. I will send one donation check to the Humane Society in a few weeks (more as I distribute more decals). Thanks all that are interested and have contacted me. If anyone else is interested, just PM me for details. We plan to be at Island Dragway on Sunday for their Ol' Daze Drags, I will have decals with me there.