He Asked For It.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
This guy is a Democrat Representative in my district in Congress. Any ideas what i might say?:laughI might e-mail him a mirror.......and mail the Republicans one also..:crazy Feel free to give him your opinion also...................:dance

Braley_Logo_3.png

Dave,

Have you seen instances of waste, fraud, and abuse of taxpayer dollars in your community, but felt like no one was listening?
Well, now you can do something about it.
I've set up a new feature on my website called "The Waste Watchdog" and you can report instances of taxpayer waste, fraud, and abuse directly to me.
My staff and I will follow-up and investigate any legitimate misuse reported through the site.
Click here to report instances of waste, fraud, and abuse of taxpayer money that you see.

Taxpayers shouldn’t have to worry that their money isn’t being spent properly.
The "Waste Watchdog" feature on my website will allow you and other Iowans to report instances of waste, fraud, or abuse of taxpayer dollars you see.
I hope this feature will encourage whistleblowers like you to stand up and make your voice heard if you see the misuse of government funds.
Visit the Waste Watchdog and report misuse of taxpayer dollars.
As always, if you have any questions or comments for me, please feel free to contact me at any time .

All the best,

Bruce

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Yep! Obamacare! A WASTE of our time and our health care professionals time. A FRAUD perpetrated on the American people. And last but not least, an ABUSE of the taxpayer and taxes paid in to support this B.S.!

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Yep! Obamacare! A WASTE of our time and our health care professionals time. A FRAUD perpetrated on the American people. And last but not least, an ABUSE of the taxpayer and taxes paid in to the this B.S.!

Right on!!

Lonnie

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
This administration is the MOST corrupt one in the history of our country !!!
Most of them should be prosecuted for treason.