Heads Up!!

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I looked at some sheet metal today when I went to look at my frame that had been sand blasted and some of the parts that have been powder coated chassis black. The guy that I work with on these little projects asked if I would be interested in some sheet metal parts. They were removed from a body shop that closed down years ago and he was asked if he wanted ($$$) them. They have always been indoors and are rust free and in REALLY good shape on the quick look that I took. He made me a package deal and I took it. Not sure why.......but I did. Been hanging out with Phil too much, I guess. I'm not even sure of what all is there, but here's what I do know.

1962 Imp, etc. hood
1961 Imp, etc. hood
1963 Biscayne, etc. trunk lid.
1961 trunk lid
1960 or 59 trunk lid

Maybe one other piece........

If any of the forum members need any of these pieces, let me know. I didn't scrutinize these items too much but enough to know that are in GREAT shape.

Anyway I haven't picked them up yet, but they are mine.......I'll get pics to those that have any interest

Dennis

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Good find and good luck, I'm sure there is someone who needs one of those!

Kdurgin

Well Known Member
Interested in 62 hood. Price and location? Connecticut? I live in Maine but get to Foxwoods semi often. Thanks, Durg.

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Typical wanna be Phil Reed mistake.........should have waited till I at least got the things home to say anything!!!!

I hate to oversell anything........so let's do this........I pick em' up... take pictures and post in the for sale section. That being said ......the 62 hood has a first refusal on it.