Hello to everyone!

Hi, there my name is Dan i am 27 and new to the board I am currently building a 62 belair wagon, and I am currently in the process of building a "W" series engine stroker backed to a 4 speed. I am the owner of Custom Crankshaft machine shop in winnipeg,manitoba,CANADA. And hope i can be of assistance to you members As my shop specializes in engine rebuilding stock to full out performance. So I hope i can help you all out with any questions you may have with engine building etc.....I'm sure some members here can also teach me a few things as i am totally new to the W series engines, But I have to have one in my belair it wouldnt be right without one :) Well take care everyone and I hope to make alot of new friends here in the future. :cheers

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome to HEAVEN!!! You will like it here!!!

I must say...........you are the the first forum member here to post a picture of their wife in their second post!!!!!:roll :roll

Good to have new members! Unfortunately, you are in the same boat as other 409 lovers (409s are not only hard to find- but also EXPENSIVE). Sadly 409s have become "big business" and those who really want one now can't afford to buy one. Thank God companies like Edelbrock are making parts for 409s. When I bought my first 409s in the 70s nobody wanted them (I paid $75 for two 425 HP versions-complete). Try and do that now. My third 409 cost $100 in 1979 but it was really tough to find things for them then. I hope to find me another engine someday soon.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Maybe we should rethink his going to show his car instead of........:roll
robert

hello

Hey where on the board can i share some pictures of my car? and do any of you guys have any chat rooms that you goto? or have msn messenger? well take care and have fun .
:cheers