Hello

Kespino

The bracket moves it out from the firewall, and up a little. There is no adjustment on it. The problems is the valve covers are taller than stock valve covers. Gonna need a smaller booster eh. I wanted to have it ready for the Good Guys carshow but no dice.

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
there is a bracket, can't remember who supplies it at this moment (CRS) but it moves the PB up 1/2 inch and over 1 & 1/2 inch if I remember correctly will try to find it.

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I have the same valve covers with a power brake booster from Right Stuff Detailing in Ohio.
I had to add a high rise bracket to the original booster that I purchased. As I recall I had to cut off the rod into the booster to
get the back of the high rise booster rods to clear the firewallDSCN4342.JPG DSCN4344.JPG DSCN5070.JPG DSCN5071.JPG

Kespino

Got this motor purring last night. Just gotta bleed the master cylinder and the brakes. Then get the exhaust hooked up and I'll be taking the maiden voyage eh. I'm way excited this lil motor project has been a long time coming. Thanks to all the peeps and knowledge on this site like pvs409 informing me about the booster bracket it'll finally happen!!!

Kespino

Went to the muffler shop today to get the head pipes welded up eh. I'm sure I will have bugs to iron out once I can hear the engine running eh.