Hemi BB Chevy

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Arias has come out with hemi heads for BB Chevy. For just $11,900.00 you too can have a hemi head Chevy or order the complete engine with carbs beginning at $21,100.00. See the complete story in the August issue of Chevy High Performance mag. Now if I could just win the lottery.:roll

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

gearhead409

Well Known Member
w head

this is nothing new for Aries. They have been building these engines for a long time, if i remember right Fred Totten mentioned working with this type engine at the end of his funny car racing.I had mentioned this engine back in Dec ,but no one seemed to care. It's in my buddy's siver gray 55 chevy in Dec issue of Chevy Rumble . He bought it new back in the 80's .The article is BAKER"S DELIGHT 7 pages long. The craftmenship on this car is unbelieveable. The average guy would have to win the lottery to build this car.

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
To put that kind of money in the engine and then all the extras for hooking it up would be prohibitive for all but the wealthiest of us, er you. The guys who race Mopar super stock put that kind of money in their hemi's but they are all wealthy playboys who have money pouring out of their ears. In the real world of guys who get grease under their fingernails it is bad enough when we have to spend $5000 on a W engine rebuild. I don't begrudge the wealthy when they play with cars but they don't have the fun of gearoil in their hair either.:roll Roy