Here is my official first post!!!

Tomy2tone01

Supporting Member 3
Hi, Here I am in Chanhassen Minnesota!!! Ya sure. The Minnesota State Fair is going on. I have my choice Go to the fair or work on my car. What is my car. I am completing my 1961 Impala LS 2 Corvette Z06 Calipers. 12 inch cross drilled and slotted rotors front and back. It also has tubular A Arm suspension. Perfect show quality black paint with saddle grade leather interior. Need to wire it and fire it. Need to find someone to do that part.IMG_1562.jpgIMG_1563.jpgIMG_2357.JPGIMG_2357.JPGIMG_2355.JPG

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
First welcome, nice ride. Second here is my first official response. Check out them wheels :brow Are those DOT approved? What sizes do they come in, and what offset? Those wheels are cool as .... I would almost have to at least drive it around the block once with those :winner

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Welcome to the site...........GREAT looking Bel Air.........and nice project.......:clap

Edit ...........hope I didn't start something for ya here.........obviously I don't comprehend, or see well,nice IMPALA.........

Last edited:

Tomy2tone01

Supporting Member 3
I decided not to paint the trim stripe on the side. I am installing the trim, the black will show through. I have a friend in Mpls I purchased my trim from He has the largest selection on NOS stuff in the country for all impalas.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome to the jungle, great lookin project ya got goin on, love tha Bubble tops, you won't beat this set of guys, always here to help with advice or parts, great to have ya along...............:dance

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Those probably be real good in the snow,leave the nail"s stick out a little and you would have something like studded snow tire"s.

Tomy2tone01

Supporting Member 3
Let's see:rubPaint the wheels or get it running...............Hmmmmmm hard decision:rubPaint the wheels :smoke