Here We go again

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
As you can see, your Family is here, behind you and under you holding you up. Your one of us and there's no escape. I said a prayer at the same time I was typing this. Gods speed Butch.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Butch:

Stay strong and take care of the little things so you can recover quickly.

Here's my tip on that catheter situation: I had one in for over three weeks and I used to make bets at the bar with other guys, telling them I bet I could drink more beers without pissing than they could :).

Get well!

TomK

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Geeezzz Butch, that's no good at all. Thoughts are with you.

Take care.
From the far ends of the earth

Gav

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks for all the get well wishes guys. Giny and I are very appreciative of all your comments and prayers I beat this once ans I WILL DO IT AGAIN !!!!
MORE SAD NEWS !! My other brother #3 of the 4 of us was just diagnosed with THROAT CANCER last week He started Kemo yesterday. He just turned 68 in June. The loss of our little brother LOUIE :(
is still heavy on our hearts. He only lasted three weeks with a feeding tube
:crazy:cheers..

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So sorry to hear all of this. Prayers for you and your family from SD.
Keep your chin up, we are all pulling for you.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Thanks for all the get well wishes guys. Giny and I are very appreciative of all your comments and prayers I beat this once ans I WILL DO IT AGAIN !!!!
MORE SAD NEWS !! My other brother #3 of the 4 of us was just diagnosed with THROAT CANCER last week He started Kemo yesterday. He just turned 68 in June. The loss of our little brother LOUIE :(
is still heavy on our hearts. He only lasted three weeks with a feeding tube
:crazy:cheers..
Another brother ,,,,,that is not good .. :(

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hang in there, Butch. We all know you're strong enough to beat it again.