Hi everyone!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Go to the header bar above your avatar, the bar that has home, forums, announcements etc. at the end of the bar to the right is an arrow, tap that. This will bring up menu. Follow the prompts to your account. You may then change your avatar and signature.

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome to this great site Victor! :welcome2 Tell us a little about yourself and the cool truck in your avatar.

Hi: Thank you for welcoming me in! Where do I start? Wellll all the vehicles I have listed are major projects! The closest one to being finished is the 60 Belair. It was my grandfathers car, and has been in the family since 61. I actually started restoring it six years ago, but stopped when I got laid off December 24 2011 ( nice Christmas present ). Next upper cut I didn't see coming, my wife of 17+ years ran off with some rich engineer ( I know hate/dislike engineers ), at least the ones that don't believe in the 10th commandment. So much for that sob story! After getting called back , then laid off again, I am know back to work and ready to start on the 60 again. The car originally was a six cyl. three speed on the column. Only options where a radio, two tone paint, and backup lights. I have a healthy .030 over 348, and 700R4 automatic ready to go in. The body was ruff to say the least! After a floor pan, trunk work, lower quarter panel patches, and a pair of southern front fenders the body is in primer and almost ready for paint.
Nooow the 62, is a Belair hardtop, bought it sight unseen from Kansas, though well its from the south it aught to be pretty sold, yea right that thing was so rusted I could lift the body off the frame without unbolting it! Can you say SUCKER! I got so discouraged I cut the roof off, and scrapped out the rest. Found a 2dr sedan that was rusted in the roof really bad and cut the roof off of it. So my next project after the 60 is to make my two piece 62 into a one piece! I have picked up a 409 block for this car.
The 72 Monte Carlo is from South Carolina and is very solid ( thank GOD ). Originally a rare 454 car ( one of 1265 built ) I will keep it all original?
Last but not least is my project truck. Its a 53 International R110 1/2 ton pickup. Its not to rusty, just beat to hell!!! There is not a square foot on the truck that doesn't have a dent! I tell everyone that its been in the demolition derby, and it lost!!! What can I say, the price was right, it was free!
Now if anyone has gotten this far, I owe you a beer!!!
Vic

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Come on in, Victor.:clap:clap:clap We're open 7 days a week. :) The lights are usually on, but sometimes, nobody is home.:roll:laugh2