Hi to all my friends, from Petepedlar

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hi everyone. Yes I've been absent for a couple of months I think.

I had a huge reaction to a couple of radiation treatments. They call it a radiation flare. They tell me it doesn't happen very often. For the last 2 months I have been extremely sick because of it. I've started to come out of it now and feel better each day.

You know I'm pretty sick when I haven't been to the machine shop or even talked to Jim since the first part of August.

Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Dave

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Dave,

GREAT to hear from you again, we have all been very worried !!! Glad to hear you are doing better and things are starting to improve, hope you continue to get better everyday...

Again, welcome back, you have been missed !!! :cool::cool:

Bill

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Thank God youre back.I really hope your back on the road to a full recovery,as others have said you have been missed.It dosent hurt to have another to help keep Phil in line!:laugh

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Hey Dave,
Like the others said,we missed you and are glad you are feeling better. Thoughts and prayers continue to go out to you.

S

Swiss Impala

Dave, these are good news. We have to thank God for His Mercy.
Best wishes for you from Switzerland,

Franz and the girls :D

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dave, We have missed you. Glad you are back, you are not allowed any more time off. We need you here.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hi Dave we see why you couldn't make the shootout in august, glad you are doing better, hope some of the pictures helped! Pat:clap

droptop62ss

Well Known Member
Dave glad hear your feeling a little better one day at time ,you'll be back in the shop before you know it !:clap