Hi to all new and established members

chrislyn

Hi. my name is Wes Wright I live in West Milford N.J. It's great to see that we all share common ground, our Chevy ride.I look forward to getting involved in helping to solve our car problems ect. I am the owner of a 1958 Impala vert. I have owned it since 1975 it is white with red interior with a 348 powerglide,posi rear,continental kit, skirts, dual fender mount mirrors,dual antenna's. I have the three duces with the correct air cleaner, but haven't decided if I want to put it on or not Just to toot my horn abit, find the movie The Ragging Bull, the 58 Impala in the movie is mine. Thanks for now, Wes :cheers

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site!:beerbang
Raging Bull was just on television here a week or so back. Next time it's on I'll be looking for your car.:deal

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
WELCOME!!!

Your car is more famous that most!!!! A 58 348 Impala hardtop was my very first car!!!

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Wes:beerbang we will be looking for your car in the movie but in the mean time how about some pic's of it here for us to oggle at:cheers

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Welcome, Wes.:clap Sounds like your car is a star.:brow Any friend of Jake LaMotta, is a friend of ours.:clap:clap:roll:roll

mossberg

Welcome Wes!

Nice to see another 58 enthusiast on the forum. I have a "cousin" of your car myself.
White -58 Impala Coupe with 348 and Powerglide. But only with the basic single Carter 4bbl.
Look forward to see more about your car when you have something to share.

Greetings from Sweden!