Hillary

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ive looked online and see nothing about Hitlery in court today reguarding Benghazi or any other reason. Anyone have links or updates?
That bitch needs to fry

WristPin maybe you better check in the Obits you just might find the Court has just been added to the Slick Wet Willy & Hitlery suicide list.:read

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
I honestly do not believe Clintons will ever see the inside of a courtroom being procecuted for anything. I think our system of justice has been so distorted, perverted and abused that it's just an old blind whore.
Clintons could be shown on video molesting and then beating a baby to death and nothing would happen. Thats my honest opinion of them, politics, liberal morality and our justice system.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
607befb07d424e2f7462b268a391c0242033aef93ac1121687db0e9b65eac803.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I honestly do not believe Clintons will ever see the inside of a courtroom being procecuted for anything. I think our system of justice has been so distorted, perverted and abused that it's just an old blind whore.
Clintons could be shown on video molesting and then beating a baby to death and nothing would happen. Thats my honest opinion of them, politics, liberal morality and our justice system.

I think you're right WristPin. There's something bigger going on here The Clintons are off limits says a higher power and I'm not talking about the Almighty. The Repubeicans are just spinning their wheels but I think they know that and I wonder if they care it just makes them look like they are trying to do something to keep the voters happy.

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
I agree oleblu. I dont know what or who exactly is in control but it's someone much more powerful than Clintons or Pelosi or Trump. Someone who benefited from the Bank Bailout, 9/11, Obamacare, GM/Chrysler bailout, etc. Someone who manipulates world markets and events.
Paranoid, maybe.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
New World Order

10-4 , they don't care how they get their money just as long as they get it (Illuminati , Bilderbergers). And what the hell is the name of the secret club the presidents belong to, I wonder if they will let Trump join?

Mark

Junky

Well Known Member
:yupThe Crooked Bankers, that run the World, along with prune-faced Jewish Traitor Soro's:pan

Soros is an atheist!

Read his life story, and you might understand him a little better. Personally, I don't like him, nor do I respect him. What he has done his whole life is reprehensible.

He has no personal regrets about his actions. Soros, a reputed psychopath[3][4][5], told Steve Kroft of CBSNews in response to questions about his behavior in an interview with of 60 Minutes,
KROFT: No feeling of guilt?
Mr. SOROS: No.​