Holy cow!

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Been putting some miles on my 62 and I noticed the drivers side has been sitting a little low. I have installed new springs all the way around so I must have a bad one right? Thats what I figured. I took it on a 160 mile trip like this and pulled 13 mpg. Very happy am I. I brought the car into the shop this afternoon to see what springs I have to order and guess what I found. The left lower control arm has broken by the sway bar bracket! About 3 inches long and almost into the spring pocket. I guess my hard launches are bound to break stuff. :dunno Anyways, does anyone have an extra control arm they would part with? If so P.M. me and I will give you my phone number. I will try to post a picture If my wife can find the right cable. Thanks all Brian.

MRHP said:
Anyways, does anyone have an extra control arm they would part with? If so P.M. me and I will give you my phone number. I will try to post a picture If my wife can find the right cable. Thanks all Brian.

Consider it done, Brian.
You will need to put busings in this one.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Thank you!

Thanks Aubrey, I really appreciate it. Let me know what I owe you. :cheers I am going to try and get some launches and 1/4 mile runs on video in the next couple of weeks. I will try to post them here when I do. I think I will wait for the control arm though! Take care and keep in touch. Brian.