Home again

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Nice!

Has this one been "in the family" for some time? What is the history behind this one?

Congrats!
TomK

RussC

Well Known Member
Most of my stuff has "been in the family" for a while...as unfinished projects. I bought this car along with a convertible parts car probably 15 years ago. The granddaughter got the parts car for her first car. Car sat in storage for years. I took it to a friend's son in KC who was getting into the business a couple of years back. His shop didn't work out. Car is back home and next in line. I'm thinking it should be gold...and saddle...with a tan Hartz cloth top

RussC

Well Known Member
The convertible will need new quarters. My recent experience shipping sheet metal has not been good. Does anyone know of a source within 300 miles of Springfield Mo? That way I could just pick them up

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Did Summit ship motor freight?
Part of me wants to say yes, because not all the boxes came UPS/FedEx. They seem to have their own carrier or service. I've had even small parts dropped off by what seems to be an unmarked delivery van.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Is there a particular brand of replacement sheet metal that you are looking for?

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
You could try Matt Rowland.
He is in Apache Flats, just outside of Jefferson City.
He is a Goodmark dealer and my be able to get other brands also.