Hooters and the Manshed

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Some of you are probably tired of hearing this, but most of you know I have a little 2 bedroom apartment built into the top floor of the Manshed that I rent out to singles. The idea is that some day I won't be able to manage all this stuff and will want to hire an onsite manager.

That said, the first and only tenant to date just moved into one of my 3 bedroom houses and that left the unit available to the next person.

I've had several inquiries to date, but the one most interesting is coming by tonight for a viewing. In her application she lists her job as "waitress at Hooters" :) :) :).

Can't wait to see how this turns out! I bet Phil knows her :).

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Some of you are probably tired of hearing this, but most of you know I have a little 2 bedroom apartment built into the top floor of the Manshed that I rent out to singles. The idea is that some day I won't be able to manage all this stuff and will want to hire an onsite manager.

That said, the first and only tenant to date just moved into one of my 3 bedroom houses and that left the unit available to the next person.

I've had several inquiries to date, but the one most interesting is coming by tonight for a viewing. In her application she lists her job as "waitress at Hooters" :):):).

Can't wait to see how this turns out! I bet Phil knows her :).

I can help with the interview Tom.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Thanks for all your support :).

It turned out to be a bonus, there were two of those talented waitresses!!! One blonde and one brunette :).

They liked the Manshed apartment, but I showed them a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath and they became more interested in that one.

I wish I would have snapped a photo, what was I thinking?

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

It turned out to be a bonus, there were two of those talented waitresses!!! One blonde and one brunette :).

They liked the Manshed apartment, but I showed them a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath and they became more interested in that one.

Didn't want competition.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5

So they renting???