Hot Rod Reunion

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I will be there for sure haven't missed one yet..................:danceeverybody even a little close needs to see this show

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Bub61 2op

I'm going down on Thurs.morning. We won't get there until later, so we are planing to go to the CorvetteMuseum (my son in law is a Corvette nut)- then out to the track on Fri and Sat. We used to go when the Good Guys had the show and now thatN.H.R.A. Has it I'm expecting a lot more! When time gets closer, I'll get your cell number or make some sort of arrangements to meet up. Talk to you soon! Mike

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
My daughter asked me about that- she said she was worried about falling off the end of the earth or into a giant sinkhole, then she started laughing!! I told her "Don't worry about it, just watch where you step, and don't walk any where close to any little fat girls or guys either"! I guess my wisdom helped because she's still going!!!!!!:no:dunno

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Ya mike been busy at work but we will definetly get together, looking forward to meeting you

SSpev

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'd like to go. My buddy Clay Arnett told me it was coming up. About 4 hr drive. If I can get my car running right and my ducks..... we'll see

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Come on down SSpev you can make it in 3 hrs easy, there is a little road construction going on but usually moves pretty fast, when you get to Louisville right before the bridge get in the far left lane and ride it thru

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:bang Damn it................JB Weld didn't hold :cuss but i went anyway found out where everyone is hangin out. :danceMike was suppose to get here this evening so tomorrow I'll try to get in touch with him and anyone else that is here and hang out a little, saw some nice cars and tomorrow I get some pics

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sorry it didn't hold. Can you put some of that muffler mend and metal patch/tape stuff from the local parts store around that tube? The one that comes in the pack with a couple of clamps. It give it something to hold it in place awhile longer.
You have a PM about valve springs sir! :poke I hope to have an engine update for you very soon.