Hot Rod Reunion

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
How many 348-409 members are going to the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green KY. I would like to see a list so we could all kind of hang out together. Last years event was great. Hope we can get a big showing. By the way it is Jun. 13-14-15.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Shan: I am planning on going but not figured how I'll get there or where to stay. Spectator only. You bringing the "truck"
robert

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Possibly

Hmmm. That weekend is the one just before I have to be in North Carolina, and I wasn't sure which car I'd be driving to Chapel Hill this year. Two years ago I took the '62SS car on its maiden voyage, from MO to NC. Bowling Green is pretty much on the way, and now there's this event some of you guys are going to attend.

Looks like I need to be in Bowling Green with one of my fun cars this year!

Will try to dial that in, but keep us all posted as the time nears, I will respond with plans. Is there a need to get rooms, or is this a "camping opportunity"?

Cheers!
TomK

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
host hotel

Shan..............any hotel info available??? Is there a "host" hotel? Think Candy & I will try to ride the bikes down and do a little sight-seeing on the way.
I tried the Denny Ford Racer Hotel but couldn't get a straight answer if it was booked or not!!!!:roll :roll :roll Didn't get an answer if it had the Select Comfort beds either!!!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Shan..............any hotel info available??? Is there a "host" hotel? Think Candy & I will try to ride the bikes down and do a little sight-seeing on the way.
I tried the Denny Ford Racer Hotel but couldn't get a straight answer if it was booked or not!!!!:roll :roll :roll Didn't get an answer if it had the Select Comfort beds either!!!

Marcia looked for motels in the area, all booked :dunno

chevytaylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Match racing.

We'll be there. We are taking my father's '40 Ford coupe. No race cars, too much to see to race....

How about some old fashion grudge match racing, your 427 F@%D up against an 09 or two........not chicken are ya!!? :brow ........the boys might even disconect a spark plug lead to give you a head start. :D

Carl..........(the sh#t stirrer;) )

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
How about some old fashion grudge match racing, your 427 F@%D up against an 09 or two........not chicken are ya!!? :brow ........the boys might even disconect a spark plug lead to give you a head start. :D

Carl..........(the sh#t stirrer;) )

i can tell you this Carl, Jody's Ford aint chicken of any 409 :p

Attachments

• Jodyvs6275%.jpg
    Jodyvs6275%.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 98

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hrr

Phil, you might want to call Allen George. I think MANDRA had a block of rooms, maybe they didn't use them all. I called in late January and several of the local places were full then. Look on the Hot Rod Reunion site, I think they had a list of Motels. Good luck,hope to see you there.

waddict

Supporting Member 4
Hotels

All telephone numbers are in the 270 area code.

Area Hotels

Holiday Inn University Plaza (Host Hotel) - Sold Out 745-0088
Courtyard by Marriott - Sold Out 783-8569
Baymont Inn & Suites - Sold Out 843-3200
Continental Inn 781-5200
Best Western Motor Inn 782-3800
Bowling Green Ramada Inn 781-3000
Bryce Inn
563-5141
Club Cottages at Olde Stone 393-4672
Comfort Inn 843-1163
Country Hearth Inn 783-4443
Days Inn 781-6470
Drury Inn 842-7100
Econo Lodge 842-6730
Fairfield Inn by Marriott 782-6933
Hampton Inn 842-4100
Home-Towne Suites - Sold Out 846-3311
Microtel Inn 745-9922
Motel 6 843-0140
New's Inn 781-3460
Quality Inn 846-4588
Red Roof Inn 781-6550
Sleep Inn 842-3800
Super 8 Motel 781-9954
Candlewood Suites 843-5505
Hilton Garden Inn 781-6778
Hope this come's through OK. I found it on the Wally Parks web site.
Claire

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Marcia and I have rooms reserved about ten mi. from the track. Hey Allen, what about them MANDRA rooms? See ya all there.