How 'bout those......

Floyd Horton

Well Known Member
Heck of a game. Defense is definitely suspect. Worst group of tacklers I have ever seen. I remember watching the "old" Chiefs practicing on a field out by Swope Park. NFL has come quite a distance since then.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Floyd.....I know what you mean...on a play we had 3 broken tackles!!! But.....we have an offence!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We almost got to say how about those Cleveland Browns Sunday but the Refs screwed them on a 4th down play and Mayfield had a bad day with interceptions so have to put HATCB's on hold until maybe next game, but their trying to crawl out of the hole from their flavorite pet name Mistake on the Lake that they picked up since they reformed.

Mark

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Tom....been driving the truck all day and didn't get a chance to listen....how did it all come out?????

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Chiefs dominate 30-14 :):):).

Jags threw 61 passes and had 400 yards, but it mainly late in the game when yards came easy...

Mahomes threw two picks to break his streak but was otherwise spectacular.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
While neither team is on my list, They both are great, I was watching that last 40 seconds and hoping for overtime and the Chiefs too win!!!!!!

3 seconds on the time clock FG did them in 43-40 final score:-(

Patrick Mahones great youngman and QB!!!!!!! What a great come back from that 3 TD behind score.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
We had 2 major defensive players out with injuries. Guy on ESPN said this morning that with those 2 players back, he thinks the Chiefs are the best team in the AFL when healthy. Hope they return soon!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
KC CHIEFS 45
Bengals. 10
We are still going strong!!!! And tonight....WE HAD A DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6-1 heading for 18-1!!!!!!!!!