How many visits a day are you here

BlueSwede

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Minimum 2 times a day!

Before work and after work....:)
Why would you not....its a lot of nice persons to talk to and we chare the same interest dont we? :hug :cheers :beerbang

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Usually 3 times a day although if there is a hot topic I might visit 10 or 12 times.:D Roy

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Continuous...

I stayed logged in all day. Sometimes I have multiple machines connected around the house at the same time (laptop, desktop, wife's iMac). I check lots of sites often through out the day and night.

My job entails sitting in front of a screen most of the day. Luckily I get to work primarily from home. Fortunately for me, there's always a real 409 to look at while in my office :). In the corner on a stand sits a date coded 1962 409/409 in full trim, from air cleaner to oil pan, fan blade to bellhousing. Used to keep the four speed with spaghetti shifter connected, but needed the space for a file cabinet...

So in between communications over the web with my students all day and all night, I often sneak over to see what's going on in this site, as well as check Ebay ads I'm following. I just jump around all day from 6:00 AM until after midnight, but do take time out to look in the corner once in a while :).

In a way we are all "junkies" to one extent or another. It's good to be hooked on something this good :) :) :).

Cheers!
TomK

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
" Its good to be hooked on something this good " Amen to that, Tom. :clap

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
visits

Usually 2-3 times a day. Depends on how busy the site is:brow

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Logging OFF ???

You mean, you can actually log off this site ???? :dunno I thought it just came on when you turned the computer on ??? It's not a part of Windows ??? :roll :roll I'll have to try that one of these days when I'm not doing anything !

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Intervention!

Just cause I unplug my Son's PC on our 5 meg DSL does not mean I have a problem..I just like things fast:D

It's my home page :beerbang

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I missed a few days while on my trip so here I am getting caught up from Lawrenceburg, Indiana. I try to get on when I can get an internet connection. It's been a great trip so far. No swap meets but I did stay at the B&B Inn in KC.:brow